Monday, June 25, 2012

Cupcakes!!!!


Hey y'all!  Here's a sneak peek from my recent shoot with an amazing new company called Lil Chick Cupcakes.  Owned by Danijela Pulcini, she adds a lot of love to her edible creations.  She has made cupcakes with my photos of bands printed right into the frosting, created delicate lingerie inspired decorations for a boudoir shoot and hand crafted exotic flowers to adorn her baked goodies.  Since launching her company one year ago, she has sponsored charity events, cd release parties, and other events helping her business grow incredibly with amazing reviews.  I absolutely love this girl and her passion for baking.

For our shoot we came up with a tea party theme.  We brought in a wide variety of tea cups, books, flowers, pearls and three different kinds of tea pots.  Our model is the very lovely, Elizabeth "Eve" Horodnyk whom I have worked with on a few other photo shoots.  She never ceases to amaze me with her animated facial expressions and body language.  A stickler for perfection, she will even correct her posing suggesting better ways to engage with the product.  Since she has been studying makeup artistry, Elizabeth did her own hair and makeup for the shoot and even styled the wardrobe.  I recommend her to all my photographer friends looking for a fun, easy going model that can double as a creative director, stylist, photo assistant and retoucher.   She's a budding photographer and super cool girl that I am honoured to call my friend.  Check out more of her work here.


No comments:

Post a Comment