Sunday, June 10, 2012

Breached Stickers!

Yes!!  I love stickers....what kid of the 80's doesn't love stickers?  Well, now my photo is on one and with how busy these guys have been, we're sure to see stickers plastered on bathroom walls from Toronto all the way to Sudbury.   

"Breached resemble the likes of Alexisonfire, Emery, and Incubus, with their tight harmonies and nail-hitting screams atop overdriven guitars and intricate tempos." Check out their EP here

My team and I didn't have much time to shoot this so everyone stepped up and did their part.  We didn't have access to a hospital so we staged a cafeteria.  The model is my good friend, Kailey McKellar simply laying on a table with a sheet over her thighs that hid her rolled up yoga pants.  The guys had all done their homework and brought props including Gatorade for the syringe.  I backlit the glass wall with some blue gels to give the background an cold hygienic hospital vibe and then I Photoshopped the surgical lights in.  Voila!  Hospital theme and a really memorable day with the coolest bunch of rockers ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment