Saturday, June 9, 2012

Duch Dillinger




I had a great shoot with Duch Dillinger aka The Duchess aka Dilly.  I remember when the first moment this aspiring hip-hop artist walked into the studio.  As soon as I saw her bright red hair with blond highlights, I knew this gal was going to be a blast to work with.  Eden B., from So You Think You Can Dance Canada, did all the hair and makeup.  Duch brought a big bag of fun swag for us to go through and select some looks.  This has got to be one of my favourite parts of a shoot....the wardrobe.  Dilly had this killer t-shirt she had cut up (pictured in black and white above) and so many fun accessories (some of which she made herself).  I love when my subjects can express their fun sense of fashion and are willing to try anything.  My shoot with Duch reminded me of when my girlfriends and I would give each other makeovers and snap photos.  Very easy going and Duch is not shy in front of the camera.  She knows how to have a great time and still take direction to get the shot.  Duch Dillinger is launching her new website very soon.  Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment